- Co-owned and operated by Service Disabled Veteran, Kevin Simpson.
- Kevin served in the US Coast Guard for over 24 years
- Retired as a Senior Chief Machinery
- While on Active Duty Kevin served as an Engineering Petty Officer of an
87 as well as Type Desk Manager for the Atlantic Area 87 fleet.
Kevin has attended Factory MTU Training in Germany as well as Coast Guard and non-Coast Guard MTU training in the United States.
- He is M3, E4 quailfied on the MTU 396 Series Engines.
Our GOAL is to do everything we can to be there for YOU
when YOU need us, and that the job is done right the FIRST time, so you have
the confidence to go out in all kinds of seas and weather to complete your missions.